CURRENT GROUP MEMBERS, YORK UNIVERISTY, CANADA (2016 - PRESENT )
Dr. Simone Pisana, Associate Professor, Department of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science, York Univeristy, Toronton, Canada.
For more information about the present group members, Click HERE.
PREVIOUS GROUP MEMBERS
BAYLOR UNIVERISTY, DEPT OF PHYSICS (2016)
Dr. Howard (Ho Wai) Lee Assistant Professor and Group Leader (Nano-optics Research Laboratory), IQSE Fellow and Visiting Professor, The Institute for Quantum Science and Engineering, Texas A&M University, Texas, USA.
Sudip Gurung (PhD Student with Dr. Howard (Ho Wai) Lee )
Indra Ghimire (PhD Student with Dr. Howard (Ho Wai) Lee )
Jingyi Yang (PhD Student with Dr. Howard (Ho Wai) Lee )
Jeremy Kunz (Graduate Student - Co-Advised with Prof. Marlan Scully @ Texas A & M University, USA)
Brian Ko (Graduate Student - Co-Advised with Prof. Marlan Scully)
Zack Liege (Graduate Student - Co-Advised with Prof. Marlan Scully @ Texas A & M University, USA)
For more information about the present group members, Click HERE!
UC SAN DIEGO (UCSD), CALIFORNIA, USA (2014 - 2015)
- Eric E. Fullerton, Professor and Endowed Chair, CMRR Director
- D. Kim, Postdoc Researcher
- Guido Hendriks, Visiting from Eindhoven University of Technology, Eindhoven, Netherlands
- Jonathan J. Sapan, Graduate Student
- Jimmy Ken, Postdoc Researcher
- Joly Vincent, visiting from "Université de Lorraine" of Nancy, France
- Nasim Eibagi, Graduate Student
- Richard Choi, Graduate Student
- Rupali Kulkarni, Postdoc Researcher
- Raj Medapalli, Postdoc Researcher
- Robert Asami
- Robert Tolley
- Sohini manna, Graduate Student
- Sergio Montoya, Graduate Student
- Simone Couture
- Vojtech Uhlir, Postdoc Researcher
- Associate Prof. Zhaowei Liu's Research Group
- Bahar Khademhosseinieh, Postdoc Researcher
- Yuzhe Xiao, Postdoc Scholar
- Dylan Lu, Postdoc Scholar
- Jimmy Ken, Postdoc Researcher
- Hao Shen, Postdoc Scholar
- Lorenzo Ferrari, Graduate Student
- Dae Yup Han, Graduate Student
- Joseph Popsetto, Graduate Student
- Eric Huang, Graduate Student
- Bryan van Saders, Graduate Student
- Qian Ma, Graduate Student
- Haoliang Qian, Graduate Student
- Kang-Wei Wang, Graduate Student
- Yungfeng Jiang, Graduate Student
- Conor Riley, Graduate Student
- Huan Hu, Graduate Student
- Melin Lu, Undergraduate Student
- Yuan Zhu, Asst. Prof., Visiting from Sun Yat-Sen University, China
UNIVERSITY OF VICTORIA, VICTORIA, CANADA (2012-2014).
- Dr. Belaid Moa, Advance Research Computing Specialist, Compute Canada, UVic Systems
- Dr. Byoung C. Choi, Associate Professor of Physics
- Jonathan Rudge, Graduate Student
- Joe Kolthammer, Graduate Student
- Haitian Xu,Graduate Student
- Lei Zhang, Graduate Student Alumni
- Louis R.M. King, Graduate Student Alumni
- Dr. Alexandre G. Brolo, Professor of Chemistry
- Nick Britto Filho, Postdoctoral Fellow
- Regivaldo GomesGraduate student
- Alex Wlasenko, Associate Researcher
- Koh Yiin HongGraduated student
- Milton Wang Graduate student
- Mahdie Atighi, Graduate student
- Ariyan Suleman, Undergraduate student
- Chris Wright, Undergraduate Student
- Dakota Peacock, Undergraduate Student
- Talon Jones, Undergraduate student
- Jacson Menezes, Postdoc Alumni
- Mohammad Rahman,Postdoc Alumni
- Meikan Fan, Postdoc Alumni
- Gabriele (Gabi) Hager, Postdoc Alumni
- Ting Yum, Graduate Student
UNIVERSITY OF BRITISH COLUMBIA, VANCOUVER, CANADA (2006 - 2012).
FACULTY MEMBERS / COLLABORATORS / MENTORS, SIMON FRASER UNIVERSITY (2006 - Present)
- Dr. Karen Kavanagh, Professor of Physics, 4D Labs, and Group Leader,Nanoimaging Facility), Simon Frasor Univeristy, Burnaby, BC, Canada.
- Dr. Bret Heinrich, Professor Emeritus of Physics, Simon Frasor Univeristy, Burnaby, BC, Canada.
FACULTY MEMBERS / ADVISORY MEMBERS, UNIVERSITIES IN THE USA (2012 - Present)
- Jian-ping Wang, Professor (Joint appointment, Electrical and Computer & Physics and Astronomy), University of Minnesota, USA. Group Leader (Nanomagnetism and Quantum Spintronics). Relationship: PhD Thesis External Examiner.
- Parshu Gyawali, PhD. Research Staff, The Vitreous State Laboratory, The Catholic University of America, Washington, DC 20064, Relationship: Research Collaborator. Currently, Professor at the Petrolium Institute, Dubai, UAE.
FACULTY MEMBERS / COLLABORATORS IN JAPAN (1999 - Present)
- Ramesh Pokharel, Professor (Department of I&E Visionaries, Kyushu University, Japan). Relationship: Research Collaborator.
- Ueda Yuji, Professor Emeritus (Electrical and Electronics, MIT, Japan). Relationship: Research Advisor
- Murayama Shigeyuki, Professor (Material Science and Engineering, MIT, Japan). Relationship: Research Advisor
- Shoji Ikeda, Associate Professor with Professor Hideo Ono (Research Institute of Electrical Communication), Tohoku University, Japan. Group Leader: Semiconductor Spintronics (Nano-Spin Memory). Relationship: Laboratory Group Member at MIT, Japan.
FACULTY, UNIVERSITIES IN SOUTH ASIA (1994 - Present)
- Hamidur Rahman, Professor (Electrical and Electronics, Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology, Dhaka). Relationship: Undergraduate Project Advisor whilte at BUET, Dhaka.
- M.A. Choudhuary, Professor (Electrical and Electronics, Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology, Dhaka, Bangaldesh), Relationship: Course Instructor (Power Electronics)
- Arun Gupto, PhD, Associate Professor, Tribhuwan University, Kathmandu, Nepal. Relationship: Academic Advisor.
RESEARCHER / COLLEAGES / COLLABORATORS AT VARIOUS PLACES (1994 - Present)
- Dr. Boris Niraula, Associate Researcher, University of British Columbia, Canada.
- Dr. Madan Niraula, Associate Professor, Nagoya Institute of Technology, Nagoya, Japan.
- Dr. Ramesh Pokharel, Professor, Kyushu University, Kyushu, Japan.
- Dr. Rajendra Shrestha, Associate Professor, Pulchowk Engineering College, Tribhuwan University, Kathmandu, Nepal. Member, Center of Energy Studies, Tribhuwan University, Kathmandu, Nepal.
- Dr. Bhupendra B. Chhetri, Associate Professor, Kathmandu University, Department of Electrical Engineering, Kathmandu, Nepal.
- Er. Ghanashyam Ranjitcar, Resarch Engineer and Microhydro Specialist, Natrual Resources Canada, Ottawa, Canada.